Decades of research and scientific studies have proved that there is a purpose and importance to dreaming in human life. Researchers have found that the dreaming mind can access the critical info that’s stored in the subconscious mind and is not readily available when awake. In fact, it wouldn’t be wrong to say that our dreams serve as a window to our subconscious mind. And in turn proves useful in shaping up your future for better. Hence, if we are able to understand the meaning of our dreams, we can easily decode the complex algorithms of our future. Here’s a little smattering on a set of 5 common dreams with their meanings to help you foresee your future.
1. You are flying high or falling off: Dreams where you find yourself falling from a cliff, a high-rise, an uncontrolled aircraft or from a height denote that you are overwhelmed with uptight circumstances in your life. To dream that you are flying high with wings denotes that you have an utmost control over different situations in your life. These dreams where you are flying high depicts your strong will-power, high self-confidence and your ambitions to achieve success in life.
2. You are starving or feasting: If you dream that you are hungry, it means you have a strong feeling of discontent in some aspects of your life. It may be your hunger for love, respect, influence, wealth or reputation. Such dreams depict that you are yearning to achieve things that you have desired for long. On the other hand, if you find yourself feasting in your dream, it means you are content and happy in life. It represents enjoyment and indulgence in pleasures.
3. You see a birth or a death: To see a birth in your dream means starting of a new phase in your life. It represents your maturing process and growth in your life. Such dreams also depict huge changes in your future life. On the contrary, to see a death in the dream indicates something that you need to end or control in life. It may also mean a sudden change in situations in the future which may bring in undue stress.
4. You are chasing someone or being chased:If you find yourself chasing someone in your dreams, it means that you are doing your best to protect that person from going on a wrong path that can destroy their future and may also affect your life directly or indirectly. To dream that you are being chased in the dream means that you are anxious or fearful of situations likely to occur in the future. It may also mean that you are being chased could mean that you are avoiding a confrontation.
5. You are searching something or have discovered something: To dream that you are searching something means that we are feeling dissatisfied or discontent with some aspects of your life. Irrespective of whether or not we find the lost article in the dream, it reflects the area of life where we are feeling incomplete or ineffective. On the other hand, to discover or find something in dreams mean that you are yearning to believe in something spiritual, or a higher power. These dreams bring you closer to the world of spirituality and faith on the supreme power.